Leading Commercial and Industrial Equipment Sales and Service Co
The largest full-service industrial and commercial equipment dealer of its kind in the region. Maintains brick-and-mortar facilities in two states, and a national presence with their own private brand. Serving the area for over 30 years with top quality equipment, first-class service, and environmentally friendly products; this business performs well in both strong and challenging economic markets.
Large, diverse customer base covers many industries including construction, heavy equipment, rental yards, golf courses, manufacturing, transportation, mobile wash companies, mining, agriculture, municipalities, military installations, and school districts
This is an ideal purchase for either a seasoned or budding entrepreneur looking to step into an already established and thriving business, or for an investment group to scale further.
Contact us, register, and sign the NDA to receive our confidential Offering Summary on this extraordinary opportunity!
Owner willing to stay and train new owner(s).
State 1 Building Lease: On 1.5 acres, located 3 minutes from a major airport, and includes loading dock, parts showroom and counter, warehouse showroom, full kitchen and conference/waiting room, parts storage room, sales office, accounting office, service office, and equipment demo area.
State 2 Building Lease: Includes office space, showroom, customer service area, parts counter, additional parts storage, new equipment storage, sales office, workshop, etc.
• Partnered and built robust relationships with top manufacturers of industrial and commercial equipment with a national reputation in the industry
• Top-tier facilities located in prime locations in two states
• Largest inventory of equipment, parts, and accessories in the region
• 98% of sales are business-to-business
• Leading go-to-market strategies with professional marketing resources that drive both online and in-person sales
• Largest and most experienced Service Department in the industry in the region
• Includes exclusive and protected territories with partnered manufacturers
• Strong customer loyalty with high volume of repeat business
• High-quality service reputation, considered the best in the region
• Performs well through various economic cycles
• Robust web presence with integrated online shopping experience with rapidly increasing sales year over year
• Capitalize on recurring revenue opportunities by increasing service revenue and preventative maintenance contracts.
• Adding to field sales presence, increasing rental revenue and detergent sales. Infrastructure is in place to add revenue with little increase in overhead.
• Continue to expand geography with a focus and concentrated sales effort to promote private label products to target industries beyond “home” states
• Expand municipal customer pool through a concentrated sales effort
• Increase focus on top-quality, unique, custom-built products