Leading Colorado Ecological Restoration Company
This business offers a variety of ecological restoration services, including design, construction, and maintenance of restoration projects. The business serves local, state, and federal agencies, as well as private clients and has grown steadily every year since its founding. The diverse revenue streams help protect against economic turbulence, and help balance the workload throughout the year.
Seeking new challenges
Owner willing to stay and train new owner(s) during transition period.
• Regular and returning customers drive repeat business, and strong client referrals bring in the majority of new customers.
• There is a strong reputation for delivering high quality work, on time, and with tremendous care for the health and integrity of local ecosystems.
• Operations are managed by a diverse team with decades of experience. The owners choose when and where they’d like to be involved.
• Diversity of business services provides a more consistent work load and less downtime for multiple crews.
• Staff are cross-trained so they can contribute to multiple areas inside the business.
More funding than ever is flowing in for ecological restoration projects, and there are numerous opportunities to grow the business in the coming years. From accepting more state and federal jobs, to proactively marketing recurring services, there are great prospects for the future of this business.
This is an ideal purchase for someone looking to expand their footprint in Colorado and take advantage of the increasing interest in ecological projects throughout Colorado and the Western United States.