Profitable Painting Company – Steady Repeat and Referral Customer-Base
Home services expansion opportunity with 30-plus year service record!
This decades-old painting company has what every business wants: a steady stream of repeat, referral, and new leads coming in throughout the year. Known for doing high quality work in a trustworthy way, new customers regularly become repeat customers, and repeat customers regularly refer friends and family.
Whether you are looking to get started in the trades, expand your current painting business, or bolt-on a new set of services to your company, the consistent growth and profitability of this business can be a boost to your bottom line. The business offers interior, exterior, residential, and commercial painting, and that variety helps keep the contracted crews busy for much of the year.
Owner willing to stay and train new owner(s) during transition period.
The business has a detailed playbook and predictable systems that make getting up to speed straightforward. A new operator could be ready to grow the business in just a few short weeks, while an experienced owner is going to find the repeatable systems and strong infrastructure easy to build on and ready to integrate into a new model.
• Long-term relationships with background checked, insured painting crews ensures the work is done well and customers are taken care of.
• The Owner currently does a majority of the bids but has not touched a paintbrush in years; he rarely has to return to a job site once the bid is done.
• The detailed systems playbook makes it easy to learn the business, whether as Admin Staff, Estimators, or Painters.
• The business has a stellar reputation, high ratings across a number of sites, and – most importantly – a steady flow of leads from repeat & referral customers.
The market around Denver and across Colorado’s Front Range is well positioned for exactly this type of service business. As more homeowners are looking to upgrade their existing homes, they will need high quality professionals that can deliver the type of work that makes a home truly beautiful. This company has nearly 40 years of reputation in the market and is ready for the next phase of growth.
The ability to grow the business using the current model or expand by increasing your service offerings makes this a great fit for any ambitious business owner who wants to start with a leg up on the competition.
• Homeowners across Denver Metro will continue to demand these services, either to refresh the look of their homes or while preparing to sell.
• Add additional home improvement services like wallpaper hanging, gutter installation, and garage floor coating.
• Build more relationships with referral partners (e.g., real estate agents, property managers, or remodelers).
• Expand beyond the Denver Metro by adding estimators and painters across the Front Range.
Limited Seller Financing may be available to qualified buyers