As the top independent roll-off provider in the area, this company has been delivering clean, well-maintained roll-off container services to the Denver and Front Range areas for over 15 years. They offer a variety of roll-off dumpster sizes from 10 to 40 yds, and can accommodate all types of commercial and residential jobs with trucks matched to the size and location of the job. Their containers are perfect for weekend cleanup projects, home remodels, office construction, new construction, and almost any project.
Having grown from just 1 truck and 40 containers to 8 trucks and 440 containers in a 15-year span demonstrates the continuing dynamic growth of the regional economy and its construction industry.
This is an ideal purchase for a current solid waste disposal operator looking to grow through acquisition with an established and thriving business in the Denver area, or for an entrepreneur looking to capitalize on the ever-growing regional demand for quality roll-off services.
Owner willing to stay and train new owner.
* Well recognized brand in the region, and has been in the market for 15 years
* Known for responsiveness and fast, efficient customer service every time!
* Long-standing relationships with regional commercial and residential builders, property managers, concrete contractors, renovation experts, and individual customers provide ongoing and repeat business
* High quality, experienced CDL, Class B drivers with many years of experience with company and in the industry
* Exceptional management team with a strong customer focus
* Eight well-maintained container hauling trucks for various size dumpsters
* Management, dispatchers, and drivers all ensure that each and every customer is taken care of from the first phone call through to the removal of the container at the end of the project
* All trucks outfitted with either hook lift or cable lift roll-off kits, some with auto-tarp capabilities
* Serving Colorado Front Range homeowners, builders, contractors, property managers, business owners, and more
* Acquire or build a local commercial trash collection business and begin to expand into new customer industries and new geographies
* Introduce additional add-on 303 services to existing client base, including some of the following:
* Portable Toilets
* Temporary construction fencing
* Secure construction storage
* Purchase additional trucks and dumpsters to expand fleet and service more customers
* Acquire additional small competitors to produce larger leaps in fleet and company size (acquiring the competitor’s customers in the process)
* Expand into Western Slope geographies, looking at opportunities in the mountainous tourist locations as well as potential business expansion as far as Grand Junction (and/or other neighboring states)
* Conduct concerted sales efforts to:
* Increase long-term rentals (weeks and/or months instead of days)
* Grow deeper into prime customers segments like construction, property managers, and manufacturers throughout the region
* Provide “Preferred Pricing” to customers who meet certain rental criteria around number of dumpsters rented and total days rented
* Revamp website to include integrated container scheduling option