As adventure seekers across the nation increasingly look for outdoor recreation with high social media appeal, the thrilling activities offered by this Colorado company are an ideal option to fill this ever-growing need.
This Colorado recreation business is visible and accessible to both locals and tourists and provides guests of all ages an opportunity to enjoy the open air and create lasting memories. Their highly experienced & knowledgeable team of experts provide guests an exciting and entertaining getaway in the beautiful mountains and rivers of Colorado.
Contact us, register, and sign our NDA to receive our confidential Offering Summary on this extraordinary opportunity!
Owner looking to enjoy more time off to enjoy fruits of labor.
Owner willing to stay and train new owner(s).
• Approx. 15 acres of land
• Approx. 6,100 square feet of facilities space
Their operations are firmly established as a leader in the industry, and they draw in nearly 30,000 thrill seekers per year. With top-tier facilities already in place, this business is ready to continue to run profitably as-is, or the new owner(s) could take advantage of the undeveloped space for expansion into additional complimentary activities.
No adventure industry experience required.
This is an ideal purchase for either a seasoned or budding entrepreneur looking to capitalize on an established and thriving recreation business in the heart of Colorado, or for a current adventure industry operator to expand their footprint with a profitable operation at a much-coveted Colorado location. Both the real estate and business are for sale.
• Increase customer traffic with more staffing
• Expand capacity on current base infrastructure
• Increase Team Bonding events for companies, conventions, churches, and multi-state organized groups & athletic events
• A restaurant / bar & grill could be constructed on site
• Develop a sales strategy to form partnerships with local tourism and lodging facilities
• Add kid-sized courses
• Continue to expand online presence and social media activity
• Expand off-season use of the property and facilities. (e.g. - Holiday Season with Santa and reindeer and other winter activities). Would require minimal year-round staff to maximize the current facilities